PECAS GROOMING & BOARDING Cancellation / Late or Late Reschedule Policies:
Your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments.
These changes impact our business flow and clients so if you must make adjustments, please be advised of our policies:
Grooming Services Appointments
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please be aware of our 24-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made during business hours (9 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday, and 8 am - 4 pm on Saturday) via a phone call and must be confirmed by a staff member. Please note that appointments canceled by text will not be accepted.
- Any cancellations made less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment, no-shows, or late reschedules on the same day will result in a $10.00 per dog cancellation fee. This fee will be charged at your next appointment.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to your grooming services appointment, a $10 fee per dog will be charged, and your pet will lose their reserved spot. Your dog will be treated as a walk-in, and we will notify you when your dog will be ready via phone call. Please note that there is no set time for walk-ins.
- If you arrive later than 20 minutes, your appointment will be canceled. It will be at the discretion of the groomer, depending on the schedule, whether they can accommodate your dog as a walk-in. This policy is in place to respect the time commitments of other appointments.
- If you fail to show up for your appointment without prior notification, you will be charged $15 on your next appointment.
- After three consecutive cancellations or no-shows, our booking system will automatically restrict you from making any further appointments online. If you wish to schedule an appointment, you will need to call us directly at our stores. Additionally, we will require a deposit of approximately 50% of the service cost to secure a new appointment.
Boarding Services Reservation
- We require a 50% deposit upon booking.
- For cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance of the reservation, a full refund of the deposit will be issued. Please note that a percentage is charged for the refund transaction, and this fee may vary based on your chosen payment method, as some point-of-sale systems impose a percentage fee for refund transactions. If the cancellation is within 72 hours of the reservation, the deposit is non-refundable, and no credits will be issued for future reservations. We appreciate your understanding.
- If you arrive on the day of your reservation and do not provide the required vaccinations, we won't be able to accommodate your dog in our facility, and you will lose your deposit with no credit issued for other services.
- For holiday times, we set up specific drop-off and pick-up times. Please communicate with our staff for more detailed information.
We will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient for you. In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services.